Saturday, May 21

Really trying.

Here I am, twice in the same week! It's a record! I just wanted to get on here and update. Maybe I can make a new habit. Maybe.

I have had the most amazing weekend. Well, maybe not THE most, but pretty awesome. A few weeks ago, the most awesome roommate I've ever had texted me and told me she was coming back to AZ for a week, and wanted to do something with me. I've been super stoked about it, and now it's half over. BUT we went to dinner with some of our other friends, college and otherwise, and today we hung out and went to see the new Pirates of the Carribean movie. Great flick, even better music. I'm definitely going to buy the soundtrack, possibly the movie. SUCH a great weekend so far!

And I didn't take any pictures, because, well, I don't think about pictures until after the fact. Such is life.

But that's it for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments: