Saturday, October 9

CRAZY SEPTEMBER

It has been WAY too long since my last post. My life has been a little hectic and a lot stressful.
Since the last update, Levi has lost/quit his job, found a different job, and almost completed the training for said new job. It's been kind of crazy!

I am still looking for a better paying job here in Mesa, since my nanny family is moving pretty soon, and it will just be too far for me to go on the paycheck I'm getting. So if anyone knows of anything, please let me know!!

I feel very blessed that Levi found a new job so soon. He wasn't even 24 hours without a job! I know it is because our Heavenly Father is mindful of us, and our needs. We were able to go to the temple twice this past month, which also helped with the stress levels. It is such a testimony builder to see these things happen and know that there is no coincidence here. Heavenly Father is aware of everything going on, and blesses us.

We have also had the opportunity to have a sister in our ward over for dinner and FHE every Monday for the past 4 weeks. She was baptized in April last year and had never had the new-member lessons. We are ward missionaries, so we have been teaching her. It's been really fun! (It's also been a great motivator for me to keep the condo at least semi-tidy.)

Well, hopefully I'll be better at doing this in the near future.

No comments: