Thursday, June 24

Three Weeks!

So tonight Levi and I went to a wedding reception for our mutual friend, Casey McDowell, and his wife (I don't remember her name...). It was fun to see them, and see how happy they are. It made me smile, because we did that same thing only three weeks ago! It seems so long ago, but really it's only been 20 days. We are slowly getting situated in our lovely home, although I haven't unpacked anything this week... :) I'll get to it, hopefully this weekend.
Things I'm excited for include the family temple trip we are having on Saturday, and getting to know people in our new ward! And I am SO excited for the rest of eternity that I get to spend with my sweet husband!
News: I should be getting part of our wedding pictures on Saturday, so I can post our faves on here! Wedding pictures are coming!!! Aren't you excited? I know I am!

No comments: